Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Opening Day

Mark the record books, Kenosha Country Club is open for play on March 16, 2010. With a short amount of nice weather in the forecast I decided that it would be good for everyone to get out and play a little this week. After Friday it looks like the weather is going to turn back toward cooler temps for the next few weeks which will hamper progress a bit but this is some pretty good bonus golf that everyone gets. Over the rest of the week our concentration is going to be toward clean-up of all the sticks and debris left from some minor flooding back in December.

I hope that everyone enjoys the following couple of days in the sun, it looks as though it's going to be short lived but should be putting smiles on peoples faces for the time being.

I am going to try to spend some time around the clubhouse to get to know some faces and names but if I see you on the course be sure to wave me down, I look forward to meeting all of you.

Until next time,

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment